Why wear braces?
Merci de voter pour cet article
(Pas encore de vote)
5 x = Excellent, 4 x = Bon, 3 x = Moyen
- To correct irregular teeth.
- To close excess spaces between teeth.
- To correct teeth that are too procumbent.
- To correct a bad alignment between the upper and lower teeth.
- To correct a blocked out tooth into a normal alignment.
- To facilitate eruption of an impacted tooth.
- To correct a smile that you do not like.
- To have straight teeth.
- Because I do not like my teeth and I want better.
- Because I get teased on my teeth and I want to make it stop.
- Because I am shy to smile.
- Because I am missing some teeth and my dentist cannot put implants between crooked teeth.
- Because I have a hard time chewing my food with my teeth.
- “I have crooked teeth. When I was 10 years old, I wanted braces and the dentist told me that they would not get crooked anymore. I am now 20 years old and I want a beautiful smile.” quoting Isabelle.